This message is from: "Ruth Bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Lynda,
> Thanks for the tip.  I found it, printed it, and will have a lot of copies
> made to hand out.
>
> Has anybody heard how things are going at Libby???
>
> Fred

GOING GREAT Fred.... the place is filled up! so many beautiful Fjordees! we
had a beautiful blue sky overhead, the grounds have been nicely upgraded,
and lovely to meet Fjord acquaintences again! Wish you and Lois were here
too. I saw the WHITE yearling colt from Bailey's and he's a beaut! would
love to have that guy! (Congrats Lynda!)

I did inquire about posting the show results on the FJ List but sounds like
we will wait for the Herald. (maybe I can find out more tomorrow =) Passed
on your PNFPG requests to Woody Hoopes too.

Ruthie, nw mt