This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Amy,

Hard question to answer, as there are different "types" of Fjords.  Just like
with other breeds, some will be small, tall, wide, thinner....I do not think
Fjords can be classified to be more prone to one saddle size versus another.

Lynda

In a message dated 8/31/2004 2:51:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,