This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Mike,

Do you think that if the NFHR held only one evaluation a year, say smack in
the middle of the country that the amount of Fjords brought would be increased
and therefore, more evaluators could attend?  Sort of like one of the European
evaluations?

Lynda

In a message dated 8/30/2004 5:25:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,