This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/25/2004 10:01:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Secondly, I  am going to Libby  (yee-haw!)  and would like driving
>recommendations  from Spokane to Libby. Looks like there's a couple
>alternatives and I'd appreciate suggestions from those who've gone before!!

Hi Shawna:

We have traveled that rout many times (to Libby or just as far as Sandpoint
ID) and have found it best to go from Spokane to Coeur d' Alene, ID and then up
Hwy 95 thru Sandpoint to Bonner's Ferry. Then take Hwy 2 on to Libby. It is
all pretty good road and there are not as many stoplights as there are if you
take Hwy 2 all the way up from Spokane. Look forward to seeing you there!!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Redmond, OR