This message is from: "shawna smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I SEE that Fred already pointed out the way for you Shawna but I wanted to
remind you that we live along that route and you could stop by and visit
that Strawberry Blonde fella we're both partial to =)))
 Caseacres Magnus.
Ruthie

I would love to stop and see him!!   He has a baby 1/2 brother , born the end
of July, that is a good-looking fella too. Not only is he big-boned and stout,
but seems to be flirting with red as well.
Bonnie Liermann, from WI, was here for a visit last week and thought he looked
red.  The thought had crossed my mind several times, but when she said it
aloud, I promptly showed her the still darker hairs in his mane.   She might
be right though as Magnus did the same thing that this colt is doing.
Anyway, I'll be in touch, Ruthie, and look forward to seeing you!
Shawna
www.caseacres.com