This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Shawna,

>From Spokane, east on I-90 into Idaho.  At Coeur d'Alene turn North on HWY
95.  Follow Hwy 95 North thru Sand Point...keep going...through Bonners
Ferry.  A few miles North of Bonners Ferry, watch for Hwy 2....turn Right
(east) and follow that to Libby, Mt.

Have fun...

Wish we could come too....

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shawna smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:55 AM
To: fjordhorse-dig
Subject: east to libby question

This message is from: "shawna smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi to all,

     Got a couple questions. First, has anyone heard  what's happening with
the Bland Canyon fire near Catherine's???  The last I heard was that it had
burned a couple structures....but that was a couple days ago.
     Secondly, I  am going to Libby  (yee-haw!)  and would like driving
recommendations  from Spokane to Libby. Looks like there's a couple
alternatives and I'd appreciate suggestions from those who've gone before!!
Thanks.

Shawna Smith in OR
www.caseacres.com<http://www.caseacres.com/>