This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<< Can anyone tell me the literal translation of the Norwegian word
"Ulsblak"?   The translations of all of the other Fjord colors are pretty
straight forward, but this one has me stumped.  I know that "blak"
essentially means dun, but "uls" is not the word that I learned for "white"
when I took Norwegian in college a hundred years ago.   I can't find "uls"
in any Norwegian-English dictionary either. >>

    Well, I believe that "ull" means "wool", I think I remember reading
somewhere that that was where it came from.  Maybe?

Jamie
In the Mountains SW of Denver, CO