This message is from: "DJ Navelski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone ever heard of a Fjord being a picky eater?

Towards the end of May one of my mares, all of a sudden, started being very
picky about her hay.  Until that time, she had been like most other Fjords and
would vacuum up every last crumb of her meals.  I had gotten new hay at the
beginning of May and she had been eati        ngitjustfine.Sheevenbecamepicky
about her goodies - only eating the fruit out of it.

Have wormed her and had a dental done just recently.  She actually looks
great, but is definately thin for a Ford and she usually carries more weight.

Any thoughts or ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Debbie,  Orland, Ca.