This message is from: "DANIELLE DEARINGER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi. I have a question for all you current fjord owners. From several
forums I've heard several people mention that their fjord had foundered.
It sounds maybe common for this to happen? How do you combat this? In my
area mainly alfalfa/grass hay is the only easily found hay. And also are
there any other common health problems. So far I've convinced my hubby
that these horses should be easy keepers and have great attittudes.

Also. Arianna will definately keep my Appy mare company since I'm selling
the QH. :)

Danielle Hileman, Promise Acres, Indiana

FREE!