This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/28/2004 7:21:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
** Amy, that is hilarious! I can picture you hanging off of Taffy's butt,
spur-clad feet still in the stirrups ;-D

Brigid, it was pretty hilarious. After her 3rd or 4th jump bucking she kind
of lost balance and squatted on her haunches, my legs went back of course and
it the ground, and she just got up and left me standing there behind her. I was
in an English saddle and the stirrups had released just like they are
supposed to, leaving me standing with them still on my feet! There Dad and I
were
both laughing like hyenas, and poor Taffy was just trying to figure out what
the
heck had just happened. One of those incidents where you wish someone had a
video camera on you!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords