This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/4/2004 10:34:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
"So I cut her eyelashes off", as my jaw audibly
dropped I asked why would you do that?!! She stated that it was an old
Cowboy technique, and it kept the horses from jumping because cutting off
the eyelashes eliminated their depth perception.

This horse was
also delivered in an emaciated condition, (body condition of about 3.5 out
of 10) had never been loaded in a trailer, has never been in a stall and
has been dewormed with herbal dewormers. The breeder told us the herbal
dewormers changed the pH of the gut and therefore, eliminated the worms.

** Um, I think you answered your own question here ;-) These folks sound just
a little wacky!

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson