This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Go to    http://www.saddleshop.com/eng/engset.htm    and select
Herm/sprenger bits from the menue on ther left.  Look through the selection
of KK bits and the description and explanations. here is the link for the
KK loose ring (if you can make it work....it is very long!)
http://www.saddleshop.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?preadd=action&key=05-0410&refe
rence=/cgi-bin/shopper.exe%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3DK0052%26searchstar
t%3D0%26template%3DTemplates\SearchResult.html

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, another hot and sunny day..but with smoke from
wildfires!

>I guess it's time I put in a word about the Sprenger KK 3-piece bit I use.
It
>is very good for the shallow palate of a Fjord.
>
>Cynthia, do you have a photo of the bit?

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]