This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Marsha,
       Thanks for the info on the A/B suffixes on our horses' names.  I
wasn't really aware of them 'til we went to our first evaluation and when the
results were printed in the Fjord Herald, my horse was listed as Brynjar 430-B!
 It
made him sound like his name should be followed by a cell-block number.  When
I bought him as a yearling, he was just "Brynjar".  So, now that I understand
about the B, can you explain why the "430"?  It can't mean that there are
another 429 Brynjars out there somewhere.  Can it?

                                                Kay Van Natta
                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                45 miles NW of Detroit