This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I appreciate all the input about gooseneck trailer management.  I will
check my gooseneck hitch and see if it will adjust further.  It is
really pretty level, but it is just slightly higher than it should be to
be level.  It may be that I cannot bring it down any further without
having the trailer rub on the pickup box......there is not much
clearance there.

I have been away at the Hayfork CA Trinity Combined Driving Event
watching Karen MCCarthy's two Fjord mares compete.  I have to say....the
most impressive, most powerful gaits I saw there belonged to her Fjords,
and their brother (full, I think) who had the same gaits, power, general
obedience and regularity in his way of going.  I was really impressed.

Gail