This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Check out NEEM oil..Search on Google or look at Chamisa Rlidge
website..Chamisa Ridge has several Neem products:
http://www.chamisaridge.com/search.php?search=1&keyword=neem&go.x=4&go.y=5>

Or if this doesn't work, go to    http://www.chamisaridge.com/
and search for NEEM.
Neem is a natural and safe Herbal insecticide.

>From the website: http://www.chamisaridge.com/search/7/OR438
"K+Neem (either ready to use or concentrate) is so safe it can be used on
food crops up to and including the day of harvest. K+Neem is ideal for
controlling insects in and around the barn, or when sprayed on trees,
shrubs, and vegetables. Organica ensures us that it is perfectly safe for
humans and animals, but caution should be exercised not to allow it to
enter eyes or come into contact with exposed mucous membranes (as with any
soap-based product, stinging can occur). Bob Knaub of Organica stated that
the safest way to avoid this, for customers who wish to use the products
directly on their horses, is to wash the animal down with K+Neem, then hose
it off. The residual K+Neem, after hosing, acts as the repellant."

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, clear and sunny

Now a question.. when I go riding out in the state forest, our horses get
>loaded with ticks on their legs.  It would seem to me that a body wash would
>be a great idea pre and post ride to repell ticks and to wash off the ones
>that still jumped on for the ride.  Any ideas what this body wash should
>contain?

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]