This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Below is a message I receive as part of the emergency broadcast system here
in Oregon. Please take the time to look at these photos and if you have seen
any of these people contact the authorities. Please also cut and paste this
message and sent to as many of your email friends as possible.

TOGETHER we can help make this world a better place. Terrorism has reached
our homeland. It is time that we take a stand and help our country defend
herself.

Thanks for reading this and thanks for looking at the photos.

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - Southern Oregon

____

FBI requests help in locating or providing any information on the following
terror suspects.

Please click on link

Contact your local FBI office if you have any information.

http://www.emergencyemail.org/terrorinfo.asp

THE EMERGENCY EMAIL & WIRELESS NETWORK

http://www.emergencyemail.org/