This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations to both Jon and Mary Oford and Beth and Sandy on the good
result from a tenuous situation.

Knowing Mary and Jon  - I have been privy to the complications that came
along with this story.
 This is such a PERFECT example of good owners and good trainers with a
great relationship.
 Mary might have neglected to mention the cost incurred and certainly none
of us realize the over and above time and concern Beth and Sandy put into
it.  Isn't there a saying about taking a village to raise a child -
sometimes it happens with horses too.  ALL people involved, and the
decisions made by each of them were conducive to this end.  We should all be
so lucky.

Pat Holland