This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jann

Very well put!!!   I started into horses late in life and was 'pushed' into
showing cause that was the 'thing' to do.  Personally, I don't like to show
it is way to stressful to me.   But if I ever feel the need to do it again,
by all means I will!!  I just love to be able to spend time with my horse,
listen to him and have a great ride.   Take lessons.......etc.,   To me that
is the best!!!   and I don't have anything to prove to anybody about how
good' we are, cause I KNOW we are........and get daily displays of it......
how he is with my kids or going to new place or 'scary' things, etc.

Anyhow, so far Gussers is doing ok.......as of last night he was holding his
own.   No word this morning on an update, so keeping fingers crossed that it
is still good!!!  Thanks for the private emails, I appreciate it!!

Reena

 "Whatever level
you take or don't take your horse to, it is the pleasure of horsemanship on
ANY level that is important. Whether you enjoy listening to them chewing hay

or take them to the Olympics, as long as you and the horse are safe, and
well
taken care of."

There are seasons in life as well, where family, work etc etc takes over,
and
"showing" is not on the agenda. This does not mean that you or your fjords
are not doing just fine.
Jann