This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I have that 7 games tape..I believe he made that over 10 years ago? I
didn't think much of his method then. But at the clinic I saw that his
methods had evolved and were much like other good Natural Horsman
techniques, but chunked down in a form that the average person could
follow. I don't know how it will work with a Fjord but Adel already will
back from a wave of my hand, etc.  so I hope to be at "Level 1"  Should be
interesting anyway.  I will let you know!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where it is supposd to rain again tomorrow:
We've already had 3 times the normal rainfall for May!

>>I can understand your skepticism after seeing Parelli's 7 games tape.
>No Fjord I know (except Gunthar....who is incredibly sweet, but has a
>mind more like an Arab) would give two hoots about all that rope
>wiggling.
>
>So Jean, what was different that changed your mind?

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]