This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I still like the metal (strong) muzzles.  I bent mine so it conformed more
to my mare's face. Otherwise it rubbed a spot on her nose. Rather than keep
her in a stall or away from the other grazing horses she could be with them.
At first she showed her frustration with the muzzle, bashing it about.  Then
it seemed to be a puzzle and she began moving her head back and forth so she
could get a blade of grass. This occupied her and got us through the growing
grass time.  At least she could also be one of the herd.  Her herd!   Jean
G.

Author
"The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 46-49