This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Exciting [and sad] times around here! Yesterday, our sweet, affectionate
almost-yearling Yuli went to live with her new mom, Kathleen Spiegel. Yuli
[Knutsen Fjord's Julia] made the long day trip like a trooper - "Ho hum, I do
this every day..." Such a good girl! We miss her already - she has the
To-Die-For black-rimmed eyes with the loooog eyelashes that run in her mare
line. [daddy Erlend wants me to add that his eyes ain't chopped liver
either...] Poor guy, he gets SO touchy this time of year. Men!

We are delighted that Yuli will have such a good new home in Idaho.

And tomorrow AM Mr. LFF Windson arrives! He will be our token gorgeous
gelding. Now I have no excuse not to get back up and ride. Darryl told me
Windson put his head out the trailer window onto Darryl's shoulder, and he
almost turned around and unloaded him right then and there. Fjords must be the
smartest animals in the universe - they sure know how to win us over so that
we become putty in their hooves - or something like that. Boy are we all lucky
to live with such horses!

Not sure MVF Grandpa will be so glad to see Mr. W. He's used to being the only
guy on the place. He'll probably have to snort and prance around some more.
Men! Of course he's so chubby right now that a little more prancing will only
do him good.

Sounds like you all are having wonderful adventures. I love reading about all
the new babies. Keep 'em coming! Sorry I can't add anything to the saddle
discussion. I suspect all of mine have shrunk - we'll see.

Bye now,
Peg, In cloud-bursting Ellensburg

Peg Knutsen
www.elltel.net/kffjord/