This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello List,
     I have aquirred a pair geldings that are full brothers, 9 and 10 years
old.  They are headed off to riding training with a fabulous local trainer in
our area and then on to another trainer well-known for driving training.  This
pair will be for sale after their training is complete.  They will be well
started in both disciplines and will need finishing.  They are a stout pair
approx 14.2-3 hands talls and weigh approx 1250 each.  They are brown dun.
Their
dam is a Rudaren daughter and their sire is Raintree's Lars.  If you are
looking for a nicely matched pair these may be the geldings for you.  Let me
know if
you are interested in these fellas, they are not avail yet but will be post
training.  These nice geldings were originally purchased to pull a sleigh at at
a bed and breakfast Inn but their owner's health started to fail and she no
longer has the energy to fulfill her dream.  I am helping her get the training
they need and find them a wonderful home where they will be used and loved:)
Hope this note finds you all well and happy and beginning to enjoy the lovely
spring weather.  Kathy Rollins Cornerstone Fjords, Deer Park, Wa