This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/29/04 4:45:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well I don't enjoy -45, for sure!    Ha, I have even
> been pondering moving south....But winters are just as bad down there.
> Maybe New Mexico...?

   It gets cold in some parts of  NM but not as cold as you get in Alaska. 12
degrees here this morning in the Mountains outside of Albuquerque. Cynthia,
on the other hand, live further south than I do, in the real desert and she
stays usually above freezing most of the winter, they get snow but it is rare.
Me
I like a little green and love the mountains and the snow. My fjords come
alive in the cold weather and play and work the hardest then.
Sue