This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol, I am joking about that statement to Linda re eighty year olds, I
think! Yes I used to go to my mother's retirement area in Seal Beach CA
where I felt soooo young with all the "oldsters". Now in one and a half
years I will be eighty!! But I am having a lady come next week and see if
the grumpy Gunnar is as reliable as usual and start riding again, I hope.
Last time it felt pretty rough as the bones are stiff.  I liked that old gal
in the tv ads who was eighty plus and said" bring me any horse and as long
as you saddle and bridle them I can ride them."  Jean G

Author
"The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 46-49
Send $20 to: