This message is from: "Linda Thornsberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello to All,

I just got home from a great vacation in Arizona...warm!  Our trip started out
at Lake Havasu.  We walked across the "London Bridge", sat in the sun on the
beach and after 3 weeks became extremely bored.  We stayed at the Crazy Horse
Campgrounds.  There was Bingo on Tuesday and Thursday night, jam session on
Monday night, line dancing on Wednesday afternoon, hot tubs and heated pools,
now come to think of it I wasn't bored just not excited.  Oh ya, did I tell
you everyone there was retired and in there 80's.

Ok - what I am getting to is this..

We left Lake Havasu and zoomed over to Quartzsite, Arizona.  The largest
outdoor sale in the US.  Have you ever been there?  HUGH!  Horse stuff
unbelievable, old time horse buggies, some in need or repair and some in
beautiful condition, lots of wrought iron, but not one, NOT ONE Norwegian
Fjord horse anything.  WHY?  I searched to find a T-shirt or calendar with the
Fjord horse on it.  Horse calendars everywhere, no Fjords horses included, now
that is not right.  I wonder why the calendar creators and publishers pass the
Fjord horse by?

Does this bother anyone else?

Linda
Biggs, CA