This message is from: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol, thanks for the comments!  I had not seen the Herald yet, but I got a
good laugh from your reaction.  This is a very good example of how a one letter
spelling error can change the complete meaning.  Of course, what we meant to
say was "Cooled-Shipped semen."  Our vet will be interested to know that I may
get requests for whipped semen.  In any case, whatever the vet does must work.
Using Ulend's semen, the vet got a mare pregnant this last summer that wouldn't
take for the previous year or so.

Take care and enjoy your Fjords!
Curt Pierce
Bristow, VA