This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just had to write to the List and thank my Secret Santa, Janne Myrdal...I
LOVE my present! I couldn't wait 'til tomorrow to open it up....Wow, I
was flabbergasted! I had to sit down and look at the plate so I wouldn't
drop it...it is gorgeous!! ((What is it, you are all collectively
wondering??))  Well, it's a Norwegian collectors plate of a Nisse (sp?)
holding up a treat to a Fjordie leaning over the stall doorto recieve it.
Thanks again Janne, and I would have thanked youi personally, but I am in
Los Angeles, and not at my home computer. And, I can't wait to use the
fjord cookie cutter, and I have pinned the little pewter fjord onto my
jacket.

I want to wish everone on the list a very, very merry Christmas, keep
warm, and be happy!

Karen McCarthyGreat Basin Fjords :: Carson City,
Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!