This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Casanova, Julie wrote:

This message is from: "Casanova, Julie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I paid half that for my weanling colt....its worth the wait, believe me. The
time spent bonding is time well spent.
As much as I thought of the experience and bonding of raising a younger horse, I have no regrets at all of changing my mind and paying for the older been there done that horse. When you purchase your first horse at the later years in life, you don't want to deal with the foolish younger years in the yearlings life. As it is, I have some physical problems now that keep me from chasing here and there all day long. I also wanted a horse ready to drive and that is what I do most now. To each his own and that is why there is every age of Fjord for sale.
--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.