This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            Dear List from Brian Jensen;
                 Recently I have been reading a list members comments which
I find offensive and derogatory to myself and possibly other list readers
and submitters. I work as a therapist in Mental Health and am often
confronted by behaviours which are abusive to others in many fashions. Two
of these abusive behaviours I have recently observed list written are
possibly verbal and emotionally abusive to the reading member. I do not feel
this type of behaviour is to be condoned or supported by simply letting it
happen over and over.
                I believe in personal integrity and respect for others is a
given; in our mode of communication on this list. To let this behaviour
continue amounts to allowing dysfunctional and harmful communication to
continue being passed onto the list. I am not speaking of the person here,
but of the behaviour I find unacceptable.
                  I contacted Steve--Fjordlist Captain last night to request
the removal of this type of communication and behaviour from the list we all
share. If this is a kitchen table discussion-----and it continues I choose
to leave the derogatory abusive conversation. If you share in my comments
and observations about this behaviour please contact Steve privately about
your feelings and thoughts.
          Brian Jensen
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords