This message is from: "sandra church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jerrell-you had some good reasons for having distance between fences but
I can add one more.  We set our fences off our property line so we could
get a tractor and bushhog on the outside of the fences to mow the weeds.
I tried to explain that to my neighbor who moved in later but she put her
fence right on the property line and now we can't get a tractor safely
between the fences.  Another problem then developed-now the deer
continually crash into our wooden fence breaking the boards because they
can't clear both fences.  Live & learn....Jean-I don't know how old the
compacted hay is-sometimes I can tell it's from the current year but I
wonder about the age of some loads.  Every trailer load seems to differ
and the feed store changes its supplier occasionally.  That's why I would
be interested in knowing more about this compacted hay business.  At
least I can return the crummy bales to the store.  I used to just throw
the lousy local hay bales in the compost pile.Laura-you asked about
gaited fjords.  That has been discussed in the past & maybe could be
found in the archives.  If my memory is correct, some Icelandic ponies
have been bred with fjords in the past & the remnants of the Icelandic
gaits occasionally show up in fjords.  There are folks on this list that
can explain that much better than I just did!No more earthquakes
today-thank goodness but the epicenter was found to be in my county!
Sandra in Va.

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the
holidays. Get MSN Extra Storage!