This message is from: "debby stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What does the BLM do to as far as breed control with the wild horses and
donkeys, is there anything?  I know Joel had mentioned someone trying to do
that with the "Kiger" mustang, is that right?  And I know he'd said that
cattle grazing was controlled as they were taken off when the time was right
and taken home.  Now is this public lands they are using?  I mean, why would
they have the right to use our public lands and then the complaint made that
there isn't enough for the wild horses.  What about the buffalo?  They are on
our public lands, right.  And we think that is grand, they are afterall, OUR
buffalo, right.  The feral horses and donkeys are ours to take care of too,
right?  What is done with the buffalo as far as breed control? Anything?
Seems that could be the answer or something that is being looked into, but I'd
be suprised if some kind of breed control isn't in affect.  Doesn't the BLM
bring them in, geld the young stallions.  So is the person in the article
complaining that  they want to bring their private owned cattle out to these
public pastures that the wild horses and donkeys are eating up.  Why would
they even think they should have priority.  I dont' get it.
Debby
sorry we're way off topic here, just dont get it.