This message is from: Holly Tuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Susan,

I just wanted to welcome you to the list.  I am a
lurker but find the information given out is great.  I
am learning just through reading.  I have one grey dun
fjord that will be turning four in 2004.  She has
riding and driving experience but I have just done
ground work with her because I felt she was too young.
 I am going to be taking a Equine Studies Course in
Saskatchewan, Canada, possibly in January and will be
taking my PMU foal from 2001 a QH/Fjord cross.  Any
way I ramble, sure hope you enjoy the list.

Holly from Manitoba, Canada

> I've been lurking on the list for a few weeks and am
finally ready to write.  I have a wonderful 11 year
old fjord mare, Princess Erika that I've owned for a
year and a half.