This message is from: "Katherine Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was at the Equine Affaire Friday afternoon -- what a big crowd, I'm
sure it was even bigger on Saturday -- and was very struck by the
fact that the largest crowd in the Breeds building was around the
Fjord booth.  I could hardly get up the the table because the
crowds were 5-deep oogling that cute foal and his Mom.  For
drawing attention in a stall, there is nothing like a little one --
"flashy" horses can't show their stuff when they're just standing
around.  I thought the Northeast Fjords group did a wonderful job.

-Kathy in ME