This message is from: "Marge or Dennis Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just want to thank all who sent excellent, thought provoking posts in response
to my, somewhat negative post, regarding "bashing" of Board members. Probably
should have used a more gentle word.
 If my remarks offended anyone (who does not deserve to be), I humbly
apologize.
This digest is a great tool for ideas, if used in a positive manner. Some time
ago, someone posted a message to the effect that they enjoyed the digest,
because it was like sitting at their table and sharing conversation and a cup
of coffee with their friends. If we think about it, wouldn't be so enjoyable
if one person at the table began criticizing your other friends.
 Constructive criticism, in a positive light, is very acceptable to the NFHR
Board members, plain old nasty criticism is not. These Volunteer Board Members
need all the support we can give to help them run our Registry the best they
can.
 There are so many wonderful, kind and intelligent horse people on this
digest, who have the future well-being of the Fjord horse, rather than the
almighty dollar, in their hearts. My wish is that this Digest media will
continue to be a "fun" place to visit.
 Thanks again and I'm back to doing what I enjoy---Workin and Lurkin.
Dennis Johnson