This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What a week it's been since returning from Cinn. evaluation...sorry to hear
about all the sick Fjords...we came home to a sick dog ..he is old and has
congestive heart failure but the same feelings abound about a sick
animal...they are helpless and cannot tell you their symptoms in
language...Hope all the sick horses recover (and owners too)
We are having above seasonal temps here so cold is not a problem at the
moment but dry and low water levels are...
Our last driving weekend of the year is this weekend and we look forward to
folks from Alaska having a safe journey here and sharing the wonderful fall
weather with us..
Keep us all posted about how well the horses are doing..Taffy, Beth and
Peg...uj

Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032