This message is from: "Deb Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations.   Hardy left you something behind.  He'll grow fast on
mom's milk.  Glad to hear everything is working out.  Hope you have had good
weather for your hay.  We are still putting some in.
Debi Williams
Williams Hill Fjords
Waterford, Pa
Home of Tolgar,Belle and Levi,Hilda,Senja,Rosie, Daniel and Emily