This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        I have been having a Pony Club girl over to ride young Willow and
yesterday I asked her to help practice trailer loading Willow and Sydney
after she rode. Willow, because of her early and careful training, had no
problems and loaded and unloaded 3 times. Sydney, because of her early
and haphazard lack of training, became a bull and nearly trampled Erika a
few times as she cut out to the left. We did get her on twice after I
opened the trailer wide.
        So today I got out my trusty clicker bag full of Teddy Grahams,
and up Sydney went with it wide. Up she went 2 more times. I closed it to
normal size and up she went 3 more times. Click! Treat! Funny how she
remembers the clicker all winter but not how to load on a trailer.
Anyway, that was a good refresher course today. I'll do it again tomorrow
and then we'll be ready to go to the trails.
        Valerie