This message is from: "Lauren Chumley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List from lovely Lebanon, Ohio! We are looking to place three fjords
in special homes.

SNF Rolf is a 1999 brown dun gelding by Toreblakken out of Elise-Mari (by
Gramann). He is 14.1 hands tall. Rolf is a very sweet boy, but he does
require an experienced rider as he has confidence issues. Rolf would do very
well with someone who can devote the time and attention he needs. Very
reasonably priced to a good home.

SNF Brynja is a 13.2 h 2001 brown dun mare by Toreblakken out of Elise-Mari
(by Gramann). Brynja is a sweet girl who was started under saddle last year.
She is very uncomplicated to ride, but due to a tendon injury she is only
suitable for very light riding or life as a broodmare. This lovely girl is
also very reasonably priced to the right person with the right situation for
her.

Kari is a 1986 brown dun mare by Gramann out of Sonja (by Rodin). Kari has
been one of our broodmares and is now seeking a retirement home. She is
broke to ride and drive, but has not been worked with in several years as
she was busy having babies! Kari has no health issues and would make an
excellent companion/pet. She does not show her age at all. Kari is free to a
loving home where she can live out the rest of her years (which will be many
as fjords live a long time!)

Pictures and video are available for all our horses. Please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more information regarding these or our other
horses. Enjoy the lovely spring weather, I know I am!

--
Lauren Chumley
Sorum Fjord Farm