This message is from: "Cindy Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cathy,

I would love to come visit your Fjords sometime, I live just over the hill
in Chino Valley/Prescott. It would be nice to visit with someone in the
local area that has them. Do you know others in central AZ with Fjords?

I have another question about how western saddles fit Fjords? Are they a
hard fit. I find it interesting that they take a larger bit. Be careful who
you buy a bit from. There is a school of thought that all horses take a 5"
bit and Arabs a 4 1/2" bit. We had a hard time finding a 5 1/2" bit for our
appy, no one could believe that he needed that size, they thought we were
trying to buy a bit for a draft horse. There are a lot of "experts" out
there, a little bit of knowledge can make them dangerous. Good luck with
locating a bit.

Can advise about how saddles fit these guys would be great.

Cindy