This message is from: "Harold D. Kane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Fjord Friends, I have been keeping up with all the new babies and
happenings.  Thought I would send a message about my 1st Fjordhorse,
Redford.At age 3 we are starting him under saddle in the canter. At 2 1/2 he
bucked and acted horrible when we tried. At age 3 he goes into it just
lovely.  He has proved to be wonderful when working around emotionally
disturbed children from work.  I appreciate your advise about waiting to
train him at the canter. He is much better at this time than 6 + months ago.
By the way, I started him at the loung and also ground driving at age 2.
thanks, Sheri and Red