This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:41 AM 5/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:43 AM 5/24/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Modellen has 27 Brown Dun, 18 White Dun & 1 Albino registered with the NFHR.

It would be interesting to know is the "albino" has pink skin.., etc. and
is really an albino or just without a stripe like  Anvil's Solvaktig and
my filly Anvil's Adel.  Do you have a picture of this horse, Mike?

Well the picture I have is a pretty bad one. It does show a pink nose though.There isn't any black in the face, it is all white. From the notes that the previous registrar left I can tell you this: It has no dorsal stripe. His skin is pink and he has blue eyes & white hooves. He was registered by an approval of the BOD due to these circumstances. He is a gelding by the way.

Mike, I am working on sending you those pictures of Solvaktig and
Adel..will send one for a test today. If you do have a picture of that
albino, could you scan and send it to me?

Well it is pretty poor but I will see what I can do with it.

Got the picture of Solvaktig. can't really tell much without the look at the mane though.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114