This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:43 AM 5/24/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Modellen has 27 Brown Dun, 18 White Dun & 1 Albino registered with the NFHR.

It would be interesting to know is the "albino" has pink skin.., etc. and
is really an albino or just without a stripe like  Anvil's Solvaktig and
my filly Anvil's Adel.  Do you have a picture of this horse, Mike?

>Not sure if you knew it or not but Modellen died earlier this year from
>colic.

So sorry to hear this..He was really a nice stallion.

>It is also interesting to note that while looking at this date I noticed
>that only Modellen has ever sired more than 2 White Dun's.

In Canada, Orville and Anita Unrau's stallion Leidjo (N1945)(C370) who was
imported from Norway has sired at least 7 'white duns' (including possible
misnamed yellows, etc.) and at least 4 greys out of 75 offspring listed. (I
just accessed the Canadian Fjord Horse Association CLR page and counted
them up)

Mike, I am working on sending you those pictures of Solvaktig and
Adel..will send one for a test today. If you do have a picture of that
albino, could you scan and send it to me?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, another great sunny day, the sun rose at 4:00AM
and will set about 11:40PM today and the Alaska range is shining white on
the horizon to the south.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]