This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 12:26 PM 5/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
We had some fun list visitors this past
weekend, Mike, Nikki and Renee May.  They had time to fit in a ride and drive
in the Vermont Country side. Craig's pair had  an equipment failure that
luckily was minor and the girls never blinked, yet we did realize how
important it is to have those spare kits, you never know when you will need
them or a good knife that cuts leather! Happy Trails Laura of Mink Hollow

Yes we did have a wonderful time too. Had a uneventful trip back home too. I still think it is unbelievable that you have only been at Mink Hollow for 4 years! You & Craig have done wonders with the place and grown that heard of yours (both human & equine) at the same time. You guys make me tired just thinking of what you have accomplished in such a short time.

You should both be proud of your place.

Thanks for the wonderful time over the weekend . Tell Logan we all said Hi and to watch out for that Crocodile in the pond!!! ;-)

Mike