This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

We have decided to cut our herd way back for this year, and are offering some
nice, quality Fjords for very affordable prices.  We do include Coggins and
Health Certificates in all of our sales, and all Fjords are current on
trimmings, vaccinations, and wormings.  We also offer a transportation
package with any sale, please ask us for details!

BNF Isa-4 month old weanling filly, brown dun, quite feminine, beautiful head
and smooth movement.  Out of Inga by Engar.  $1500.

BNF Jera-4 month old weanling filly, red dun, absolutely beautiful girl with
rare coloring.  Out of Renate by Engar.  $3500.

BNF Sunnudottir-2 year old filly, brown dun, very pretty girl with lovely
movement, quite agile.  Out of Inga by Ravel.  $2000.

Mid's Ibsen-3 year old gelding, brown dun, very quick, surefooted, tall!  Out
of Mid's Megan by Prince.  $1500.

Mid's Joe-3 year old gelding, brown dun, beautiful movement, lovely face,
tall.  Out of Mid's Rimba by Coleman's Bart.  $1500.

Renate-7 year old mare with red dun recessive gene, brown dun, last foal born
was a red dun, started under saddle and in harness, quick, surefooted,
lovely.  13.2.  Out of Seira by Holtar.  $4000.

Inga-19 year old mare, brown dun, trained for saddle and harness, very kid
safe, perfect for a beginner.  13.3.  Out of Hedda by Brawn.  $3500.

For further information, please email or give us a call!

Thanks,

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse Farm
White Cloud, MI