This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello and greetings for everyone from the people in Norway.

This trip was fantastic and the USA & Canadian group that attended was a fun
mixture of Fjord Fans!

Soooo many stories! Sooooo little time.

Thank you all who attended for making it such a great trip. Congratulations
to Julia Wills... on her purchase of her stallion.  I found one I Iiked...
but I believe he will be going to Swiss Alps(top bidder).

There is an celebration in July in Norway and Germany in August. I shall
place more information later on the list.

Hope everyone made it back ok?