Hello Again!
I spend months lurking and now I'm sending out two mailings in a row.  I'm a
beginner log-puller trying to get ready for the NYS Breeders Assoc. Horse
Show.  My instructor is wonderful and very patient with me.  However, I feel
as if I'm just missing something.  So, I come to this fine list and ask the
experts for any suggestions you might give a beginner!  I believe with the
expert help from my instructor, Tammy, matched with the expert advice from
this list, I can't go wrong! So, please.... any advice for a beginner who
feels like she just isn't handling the reigns as smooth as she should, feels
clumsy circling to come back around, is worried about the horse backing over
the chain so becomes fixated at that...  Don't you feel sorry for my
instructor?  I haven't given up, but just want to be the best I can be!
Thanks for your help!  In fact, I'm sure my instructor thanks you too!   :-)
Pat McCurdy