<<
 Again, I really thank you all for your time and attention you gave me.
 I've not given up on Tyr, not in the slightest!, nor in Fjords in
 general.  I still love them greatly, and am determined to find the way
 to work with Tyr.

 I was just pretty dejected to realize that I'd planned to have him
 ridable (green broke) by this time, Feb to May w/training should have
 done it in my plan.  Well, I'll scrap THAT plan!

 Casey in Alabama

             Hi Casey !   ( And List )    Just wondered if this Fjord had a
complete physical done to include teeth, and bloodwork?  Sorry if this has
been answered, Ive just been scanning lately, so busy !  Sounds behavioral,
but would hate to not rule out a possible physical problem.  Changing your
goals with him, with time frames sounds right, good-luck with this guy !
Lisa