This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Hello from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

The very nice house we rent on the farm to guests taking the Nova Scotia
Beginner Driving Vacation has been booked since February.  Several people
asked to be put on a waiting list, and I very foolishly didn't take their
names as in the 6 years we've been running our program, we've never had a
cancellation.  However, last night we did get a cancellation for the
Charming house and for the 4 Day Program.  This is quite a shame for the
people who wanted to book because it's the week of July 10 - 17, which is
the week of the Antigonish Highland Games (longest running Scottish games
in North America).  ---  So, if anyone on the list tried to book the house
and the Driving Vacation and were told, "Sorry, we're all booked up", you
might want to try again.  The house is available for that week, and there
are now two places for the Driving Vacation available.

By the way, for those of you interested in weather -  We've been in the
high seventies and even hit eighty for a week and a half now.  Incredible!
And this is Canada.  Regards,  Carol
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7 Pomquet