This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Hi from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

Anne, please, tell us more.  You don't say much, but in the little I've
read, your message seems to be that most horses given the right training
and effort, can make it in dressage.  Most horses, really?  Grand Prix?
What about length of stride?  Natural movement?  Natural suspension?

Please, Anne, tell us more.  I know your're a very modest person, but I for
one, and I'm sure a heck of a lot of other Fjord people, would love to hear
your thoughts on bringing a Fjordhorse through the levels.

Congratulations and Best Wishes,

Carol Rivoire
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II