This message is from: "B. Hendricks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Gayle:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: fjordhorse-digest V99 #29

>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>In a message dated 4/30/99 2:58:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>Hi Bonnie,
>
>I agree, Majson could put some moves on a cow.  I do cut on our senior
>stallion, Dusty.

I'd love to see pictures. These horses are really versatile aren't they.

>  The rest of the time I'm always telling them what to do!  LOL!

Durn... bottom of the pecking order. Guess I'll boss this barrel around!

>I have a question for you.  I am having barn jackets made and am having a
>difficult time finding just the right Fjord drawing to use for the
graphics.
>I'd like a profile.  Any ideas?

If I can see it, I can draw it, generally. If you have a picture you like, I
could draw it as a graphic easily enough...

>Thanx
>
>Gayle Ware
>Field of Dreams
>Eugene, OR

Bonnie Hendricks  Gallery
Horse Portraits, Oil Paintings, Prints, Books
http://www.hendricksgallery.com
http://members.xoom.com/BHendricks/Gallery1.html